Friday, February 16, 2007
The Nursery... pics coming soon!
I've been stalling on posting pictures of the nursery until it's completely ready. My Mom and Amanda have been up twice to help get it ready -- well, actually they did 99% of the work! Jim and I are hanging the curtains on Saturday so I promise to take pictures and upload on Sunday. It's so beautiful already. I just like to go in there and sit on the bed or in the rocking chair and take it all in. I know it won't be that quiet and peaceful in there for long!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations!!! We didn't have the nursery done until the day we went into the hospital.
Can't wait to see the pictures!!
Okay, still waiting on pics from Aiden's room. (:
Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see your baby boy!
Stefany
Post a Comment