Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Aunt Hazel!

We celebrated my Aunt Hazel's 65th birthday with a surprise party (and family reunion) for her in Mobile. Here are some pictures from the party.

Waiting for her to drive up...


My boys waiting...
What a sweet boy
Finally, she arrived! Aunt Hazel, hugging Uncle Charles - she was so happy & surprised!
Beautiful cake!
Chocolate covered strawberries on a flip flop tray - so cute!
Some of "the Watson girls" and my Aiden
Me & my Dad

First cousins - Me, Amy & Tonya


Amy & Alyvia

Alyvia & Rachel
I was trying to get a good shot of Aiden but he was too busy with the crab on his outfit that MiMi made him (notice he and Alyvia match)!

Alyvia & her Daddy

and then her Mommy :)

After everyone cried while Aunt Hazel opened gifts (I'm sure everyone, including me, was thinking about how much we miss Grandma too), the Watson kids (all 8 of them) posed for a picture - of course, I had a stinking smudge on my lens!

No comments: