Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Independence Day - July 4th!

The only celebrating we did on the 4th of July was when we moved into our house! 7/4 was moving day for us and I didn't take the first picture. Mainly because I couldn't find the camera for a couple of days while we were unpacking! But, here is a picture of Aiden in his 4th of July outfit that MiMi made for him...


He thinks he's such a big boy already!


Aiden loves his daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted a new picture of Aiden Bug! I can not wait to see him. Count down to October. -Mandy

Catherine said...

That is so cute of Aiden & Jim.
I'm glad you posted again - I know things have been busy for you.
Check out my blog now, I've posted the pictures of you guys at the hospital.