Hope everyone is doing well!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
We're still here!
Just been extremely busy. Aiden is growning like a weed. He finally got teeth - 4 of them in a matter of a couple of weeks! We've all been dealing with sinus junk and bronchitis but are finally on the other side of it I hope. MJB is packing his bags as we speak heading to Vegas for a week and I will be going to Houston in a few days for a girl's getaway with my mom and sister and sister-in-law (along with Aiden & Alyvia). Here's a quick picture of Aiden playing on the deck. I finally bought a new camera after mine died a couple of month's back so I promise... more pics and updates soon.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thank God you finally put up some new pics. I thought I was going to have to fly to B'ham to check on the Bahna's! I'm glad to see new pics of Aiden. Send some pics via Jim.....
Yay!!! New pics...yay!!
Post a Comment