Friday, February 06, 2009

What's up?

It's been full speed ahead in Bahnaville!

Aiden had his first haircut with Chase last night so I will post pictures of that soon. He's getting to be such a big boy and is talking so well. Sentences... finally! The latest is, "I did it!" I think we have to thank Dora (whom he calls Do-Do, even though he can totally say Dora - I guess everyone has nicknames for those they love). He talks about the potty a lot lately so it looks like we may be giving that a shot soon.

I still haven't made up my mind about his 2nd birthday party... quiet family (as in Parents, Grandparents & Godparents) dinner at home or full-on birthday party. Any thoughts?

This weekend we're contemplating either a day-trip to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta or Spring Cleaning at our house since we're expected temps flirting with 70 degrees this weekend! I know the decision should be easy but it's been so cold lately that we're all itching for a little sunshine!

No comments: