Tuesday, May 22, 2007
My boys
When I got out of the shower this morning, I found my boys snuggled up together. They were so sweet, I just had to snap a picture! No, Aiden does not sleep with us for those of you who will leave me a message saying as much :) He had just woke up in his crib and had a bottle and was taking a little cat nap before time to get ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Sweet pic!
Very sweet - and don't worry about what anyone else says about how you parent.
That is to sweet! You let that baby sleep with you!!! Both of my girls slept with us and still do occasionally - there is nothing sweeter and no better comfort for that baby than to wake up next to Mommy and Daddy! They are little only once and only for a short while - let them be little, let them play and let them sleep in the middle!
BTW - crazymomof2 is me, Stefany.
Post a Comment