Tuesday, May 22, 2007

School Daze

Most of you know that Aiden was supposed to have started school (daycare) yesterday. Well, turns out he wasn't feeling so well with an upset tummy and since Jim was off yesterday, we decided to keep him home one more day. I know, we're pitiful, right?
Sooooo... today was his first official day. It was heartbreaking to leave him but I only cried a little when I was leaving. I really think keeping him home one more day yesterday helped me because Sunday night I couldn't stop crying just thinking about it!

Daddy carrying Aiden into school. Aiden was sleeping!


Aiden with his new teachers, Ms. Becky and Ms. Laura!

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

He will have a ton of fun there!

Catherine said...

It gets easier - well maybe a little.

Anonymous said...

I hope his first day went well..I will being doing the same thing in a few months...