Monday, January 28, 2008
Snow Day
Believe it or not, it actually snowed in Alabama a couple of weeks ago. It came down hard and fast over about 4 hours and we got about a 1/2 inch of accumulation on the deck. Once it stopped, I took Aiden out where the neighborhood kids were building a snowman. When we came back home, I took him out on the deck and sat him in the pure snow, versus the snow on the lawn mixed with dirt and grass. His first reaction was to dive face-first and try to eat it! Of course, not anticipating that reaction, I didn't capture it on camera. Here are a few pictures to commenmorate Aiden's first snow...





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
If you need any snow gear for Aiden, let me know - Jack has some from when he was a baby. :)
How awesome!!
And, I'm glad you started posting again (I need to update mine as well).
I emailed you through your work email, I have somehow lost your personal email address...
Let me know if you didn't get the email because I'm coming to B'ham.
Wow, you guys did get a good bit of snow. He is adorable. Unlike Mandy, I have no snow gear to offer....it never snows in Walker county. Hugs and Kisses! Alice
Post a Comment