Thursday, February 28, 2008

Aiden is One Today!


I honestly can't believe my baby is a year old today! This year has flown by so quickly but when I think back to going to the hospital and actually meeting him for the first time, it seems so long ago! Life has certainly been wonderful since Aiden arrived. Don't get me wrong, we could all use a little more sleep and fewer experiences with ear infections, spit up and poop but I wouldn't trade this year for anything in the world. We love you Aiden and hope you have a wonderful birthday! And we hope to see many of you on Saturday at our house!

Here is a scanned picture of Aiden's Birthday pictures. I don't have electronic copies (yet) but hope to get them soon and will post more as well as lots of pictures from the birthday party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.